Check following steps for translate “BWL Knowledge Base Manager” plugin.
- Inside of plugin “lang” folder you will get a file named “en_EN.po” file. To edit this file you need to install “poedit” software in your computer.
- Our Plugin text-domain is ‘bwl-kb’
- If you are doing “localization of a plugin” for the first time, then I recommend you to check this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGN-hbMCPMg
- Suppose you want to translate plugin in to “German” language.
So,”.po” file name will be “bwl-kb-de_DE.po”. That’s all.
- For country code check – http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Country-Codes.html#Country-Codes
- For Language code check – http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Usual-Language-Codes.html#Usual-Language-Codes
January 21, 2015 155 admin_tdf Fixing Issues
Total 3 Votes:
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.